1. Download and fill out the Transcript Request Form below.
2. If you live in the area, you may come into the Counseling Office Monday - Friday between 7AM and 3PM to drop off the form.
3. If you are not in the area, download and complete the Transcript Request Form and mail to the address listed.
4. We do not accept requests over the phone; the form must be completed and signed.
5. Only alumni may request a transcript. Per Illinois Board of Education Law 105ILCS 10/2: Once a student reaches the age of 18, enters military service, gets married, or graduates from high school, (s)he is the ONLY person who can request his/her transcript. The request must include the studentís signature and satisfactory evidence of his/her identity.
Please note: Transcripts for past students are pulled once a week and are typically processed on Fridays. We mail transcripts directly to the student or school, as requested on the form. Please consider processing time before calling for the status of your transcript.
Transcript Request Form:Transcript medical Request Form.pdf
Current students must come in to the Counseling Office to request a transcript.
Your transcript is the LAST THING you do when applying to a college.
Have you applied?
Have you put the school(s) in Naviance?
Have you updated your Brag Sheet and Resume in Naviance?
Have you requested recommendations (if needed)?
If your answer to any of these is “no,” you are not ready to request your transcript!
When all the above tasks are completed, fill out a gold sheet in the Counseling Office.
See Mrs. Burzawa email@example.com with any questions.